Solved

Automation? Reporting? Branding?

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have what might be a quick question, but I want to be able to run the entire backlog of known attacks how can i queue those up?

Also when a new threat assessment is run, how can I get the system to send an automatic email with the report? 

Lastly, I had a system that went offline for a extended period, I saw no notices that the automatic testing had no agent to run against.

icon

Best answer by Cymulate_CharlesRoberts 16 September 2021, 00:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Robert_PIcard 

Wanting to ensure I answer all of your questions. :)

Entire Backlog of Threats:

I am unaware of any way to do this via API, but you can select multiple threats and test at one time. So you could do them in bulk by pressing the checkmark in the right of the threat and selecting multiple.

Notifications:

Inside of the User Preferences.

Upper Right Hand corner → User Management(If you are a Supervisor in your tenant) → Locate your user and on the right hand side of the screen you should see “Configure Email Preferences.” You should be able to get exactly what you are looking for.

Immediate Threats:

Agent Disconnects: Under the General Section you will see “Technical Issues” that will alert if an agent goes into a disconnected state.

Hope this helps!!!

-Charles Roberts

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

One very important thing to mention, you should keep multi-selections in Immediate Threats to no more than 10 or so at a time.  That’s because each simulation can take a few minutes to run - and up to 10 minutes (to allow for SMTP delays) for those including email simulation objects.  So while running a handful of simulations isn’t too bad, running large numbers could require extremely long periods of time.

Not to worry, each simulation that has been run in Immediate Threats will display if it has been tested or not - so you won’t lose track of your position as you go.