Welcome and introductions

• 13 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
  • Community Manager
  • 38 replies

Hi everyone and welcome to Cymulate Hub! 

My name is Idan and I’m a Product Community Manager here at Cymulate 👋

It's our pleasure to share this space with all of you - Cymulate users, fans, and partners - so that we can collaborate, share knowledge, and network with each other.

We'd like you to first introduce yourself in the thread below, tell us a little about yourself, where you work, what role you play, and how you use Cymulate 🔴 🟣 🔵. 

Let's get to know each other a bit better!

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi folks:

Mike DeNapoli (a.k.a. Mike Talon) here. Lead of Sales Architecture for the Americas for Cymulate, and all around nerd. 

Looking forward to being part of a great community!

Hi guys,

Antonio MARMO from 3Con, São Paulo, Brazil … A Cymulate´s partner … Trying to convince the Security Information guys from here that we have the best solution of the market to simulate brach and attacks … Lucky for all of us ….

Hi, 

Pablo Marín, Madrid (Spain).CISO for CLECE SA, not Cymulate customer yet but a pasionate for cibersecurity risk management and governance. Glad to join this community.

Hello everyone, I am Lucas Veiga, Customer Success Manager for LATAM. Just joined Cymulate and so excited to be here ;)

Looking forward to work with you all! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey Everyone!

Charles Roberts be the name…..Customer Success Manager(@ Cymulate) be the game. Delighted to be part of this growing community. 

Feel free to reach out with anything at all, and I look forward to interaction with the community!

Lets make this community a one stop shop for everything Cymulate related.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Lets make this community a one stop shop for everything Cymulate related.

WORDS! 

Hi Idan ,

This is Parthiban , Solution Architect for BAS as a service and Cymulate Partner . We are continuously working with potential customers to extend this service .

Looking forward to work with you all 

Thanks

Parthiban

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It is great to have you here @parthiban_sundaravadivelu!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi everyone!

I’m Dan! I’m part of the research team, I’m responsible for adding content to the Immediate Threat content and creating new executions for the Purple Team module. 

Feel free to email me or tag me in any questions you have regarding the above mentioned modules or just Threat Hunting/Threat Intelligence :)